MINTEK as a global leader in mineral and metallurgical innovation, considers Safety, Health, the Environment, Quality and Radiation Protection management as key components of the organization’s activities.
Mintek commits itself to continually;
- Prevent fatalities and eliminate safety, health and environmental incidents and accidents;
- Identify, eliminate and manage business, safety, health and environmental risks and hazards;
- Prevent environmental pollution and degradation;
- Comply with all regulations, legislation, conventions and requirements that affect Safety, Health, the Environment, Quality and Radiation Protection;
- Deliver on time quality products and services;
- Maintain and review an effective and efficient Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management System and
- Ensure at all times that staff is competent and trained to meet Mintek’s objectives.
Mintek requires that every employee is familiar and complies with Mintek’s Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Management System and Policy.