The Measurement and Control division has developed a range of specific Advanced Process Control Solutions that are implemented on Mintek’s process control platform, StarCS. Advanced stabilisation and optimisation control has been developed for Milling, Flotation, Smelting and Gold Leaching processes. Mintek has implemented these advanced control solutions all over the world.
In addition to advanced process control, the Measurement and Control division has developed specialised industrial devices capable of measuring important process parameters that are typically unmeasurable using conventional instruments, such as:
- Free & WAD Cyanide concentration from process slurry
- Adsorption carbon activity (CIP/CIL)
- Adsorption carbon concentration (CIP/CIL)
- Individual electrode arcing, “burden” resistance and reactance in submerged-arc furnaces
- Hydrocyclone underflow discharge angle
- Flotation slurry velocity