- Bond work index (rod & ball)
- Grind mill test
- Advance Media Competency Test (AMCT)
- Drop-Weight Test (JKTech)
- Crushability Work Index (CWI)
- Uni-axial Compressive Strength (UCS)
- Abrasion Index Screening, assay, SG, viscosity measurement
- Batch scrubbing test
Pilot Plant Testing
Equipment and Scale of Operation
- Concrete drying pad for ore drying and sizing, capacity up to 500 t of material.
- Trommel screen for continuous classification of ore from 150 mm to 50 mm.
- Crushing and blending facility, consisting of a 20 by 10 inch jaw crusher followed by a 2-foot standard head Symons cone crusher in closed circuit with a vibrating screen. Kilowatt-hour meters are used to measure the power consumption of the jaw and cone crushers. Access points are available to take belt cuts of all the streams in the circuit.
AG/SAG Pilot Mill
- Internal dimensions: 1.7 m diameter by 0.6 m length
- Typical throughput: 0.5 to 1.5 t/h, depending on type of ore
- Accurate instrumentation for feed rate, charge mass and mill power.
Pebble, Ball, Rod Mills
- Internal dimensions: 0.86 m diameter by 1.5 m length (smaller mills available)
- Typical throughputs: 0.3 to 1.0 t/h depending on feed material
- Accurate instrumentation for feed rate and mill power.
- Various classifiers are used with these mills, including hydrocyclones, screens, and spiral classifiers.
- Pebble crushers are frequently used in certain AG circuit options.
- Objective is to provide engineering parameters for scale-up & plant design.
- Scrubbing mill with ID = 0.94m and Length = 1.5m.
- Feed top size is 50mm
Plant Auditing, Modeling and Simulations
- Conduct sampling campaigns
- Mass balance reconciliation
- Simulation studies based on the cumulative rates model developed in-house
- Conceptual flowsheet development.