Mintek is all about: Experience. Research. Innovation.
Mintek provides expertise in all commodities and metallurgical fields:
- Mintek is one of the world’s longest-running and largest minerals technology facilities based in Johannesburg, South Africa
- We provide metallurgical support throughout all stages of project development
- We offer unique, propriety technologies and products
- There are over 250 engineers and scientists working at Mintek
- We have a very large integrated test and pilot plant facilities
- Mintek offers comprehensive accredited analytical and mineralogical services – spanning all metallurgical disciplines
- We have extensive knowledge database of Southern African and worldwide mineral resources
- Mintek has an 82-year track record in providing quality work
Research & Development
Engineering & Maintenance Services
Human Resources – this unit delivers on the promise of attracting and retaining the highest calibre of staff in order for Mintec to continue to deliver high quality services to our clients. Divided into Pay & Benefits, Employee Relations, Organisational Development and Training and Development.
Information & Communications
Rewards and Benefit
Mintek offers competitive salaries benchmarked against industry norms.
We also offer:
- A Flexible Pension Fund
- Choice of Medical Aids (limited to 4 possible medical aids)
- Generous leave provisions
- Flexible Working Hours
- A focus of staff development, Mintek truly believes in developing our staff – (…% of our staff are currently funded by Mintek)
- Formal Mentoring Programme