Mintek’s Library and Information Service, with its state-of-the-art multimedia information resources, provides a complete package of corporate intelligence for the minerals processing and related industries. The centre houses Southern Africa’s most comprehensive specialist collection of technical and business resources relating to extractive metallurgy, minerals processing and related topics.
The Library is open to all people who require specialised technical information about minerals technology and related fields.
Access to any Mintek technical reports should be done via the library by email info@mintek co.za
The Library provides a one stop information service to Mintek staff, other stakeholders and members thereby assisting in making strategic business decisions. It supports Mintek’s objectives by providing high quality specialist information using all possible information resources.
Services offered include:
- Access to a large collection of books, journals, reports and patents relating to the mining, metallurgical and related industries.
- Professional information searches
- Book/journal loans.
- Photocopying services and facilities.
- Interlibrary loans (national and international).
- Alert services via premium databases.
- Library membership to people in related industries. For more information on how to become a library member kindly e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call +2711 709 4259
Access to premium databases such as:
– Research Channel Online