The Cynoprobe cyanide analyser offers the functionality to measure both ‘free’ and weak acid dissociable (WAD) cyanide concentration of up to three independent streams. This results in a very cost-effective cyanide measurement solution.
The Cynoprobe uses an amperometric technique to accurately and reliably measure the cyanide concentration in a pulp medium. The Cynoprobe’s fast and reliable measurements allow for rapid detection of changes in cyanide concentration.
- Allows for multiplexing of three streams for cyanide measurement.
- Can be upgraded to measure WAD cyanide.
- Simple, robust and reliable.
- Fast analysis time (3-5 minutes), essential for good control.
- Requires minimal maintenance of the filter probe, automatic air cleaning prolongs the filter maintenance cycles.
- Automatic calibration and cleaning cycles.
- Digital display and 4–20mA output.
- Appropriate for CIP, CIL, RIP, RIL, Heap Leach, Backfill and Cyanide Destruction circuits.
- Capable of measuring a very wide range of cyanide concentrations (0.5 – 3000 ppm).
- Measures the pH of the filtrate.
- Real-time WAD cyanide measurement can minimise the risk of toxicity to bird, animal and human life, and be used to control and optimise the cyanide destruction and recovery process.
- Dramatic reduction in cyanide consumption when used in a control scheme such as Mintek’s Leachstar.
- Enables compliance with the International Cyanide Code.
- Provides fast and accurate measurement of cyanide concentration.
- Results are highly reproducible, thereby eliminating human error found with manual titrations.
- Minimal running costs.
- Very low level of maintenance is required and can be performed by relatively unskilled operators.
- Low risk, safe instrument, measurement at ambient temperature and pressure.